Saturday, December 19, 2009

Virginia part one


In the summer Matt and I went to VA to visit my older brother and sister-in-law. We went into DC more than once. In the above pictures we are at a park. The cannon was really hot. I burned my chin! We also took a 1 mile trail. The guy we talked to said there were 10 and 5 mile trails, too. Of course we decided on the much shorter trail. Later on that day we got lost. Not by finding our way home from the park but after stopping at a grocery store, which was hard to find, we didn't get home for another hour or so (it wasn't suppose to take that long!!!) It was a fun adventure, though.



2 comments:

  1. I know the pictures are below. It was my first time adding pictures and I was having trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! (you can edit your posts and change that :))

    ReplyDelete