Sunday, December 20, 2009

Virginia part 2

Another day we went to some museums.
Don 't I look good with blue hair and an exclamation point for a body!!


Matt took this picture at the Air and Space Museum. He wanted to go there and we had to wait in line. At the Holocaust Museum (which is really good but sad) we had water bottles and the guard told us to take a drink. I didn't know what was happening, but I took a drink. He let us go in. It was to make sure it wasn't something bad or something. The adventures of being a tourist. I tried not to act like a tourist. It helped when Laura told me about how VA and DC people do some things, like escalators, one side is for standing, the other for walking. People get mad when you are standing in the walking side. I even saw myself get mad at this guy who was standing on the wrong side!! Matt and I were trying to get on a metro. When I got down I figured out the metro wasn't the one we needed to get on. Oh, well. Don't worry, I didn't yell at the guy!!
I know this is from the summer, sorry.

2 comments: